Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Know You're Reading This

Thing #139: Somebody checks this blog on Tuesday.

I know this because I have a tracker set up to send me emails. Everytime I get it it looks something like this

|     _
|
|
|  _    _ _ _ _ _
|_________________

As you might assume, I did not put much work into this recreation. Also, you might assume that the dash way up in the air represents Tuesday. It does. So, to whomever checks us out Tuesday, however many people you might be, more power to you.

Also, to whomever is not checking us out Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, I say, "Why not?!"

I'll give Friday a break. Really, who's lame enough to check a blog post on Friday . . . Oh, wait, that'd be me.

Kiwifruit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I threw your system off by checking it out on Monday. Now you will have 2 dashes. Or one if I was the Tuesday guy.

R.Clancy said...

I check almost daily now.... do my dashes not count since I am a contributor?? How sad. What is even more sad is that I check almost daily.

Kiwifruits of Fire said...

No your dashes don't count because they create the standard floor of the chart.