Wednesday, November 24, 2004

From the Offices of 'Fat and Happy'

I did not know yesterday that my Father believes that the minuet is so named because it only lasts a minute. I think I was supposed to say that I did not know that a minuet was a minute, but I am skeptical of such things. I did know that yesterday.

Additionally, I did not know I was 'fat and happy' yesterday, but by my approximation, that is a rather good combination and I am quite glad it can be applied to me.

Lastly, I did not know that such satisfaction could be found by constructing the sentence, "The dead newt ate the 'Caring Fairy.'" (Which I might add is a grammatically correct sentance.)

Oh, and I did not know that you could change the time on this so that it displays the accurate time when I post.

Flaming Kiwifruit

No comments: