Wednesday, March 23, 2005

What's That Smell?

When you're going away for a week, don't forget your clothes. At least I had the clothes on my back. It's a good thing I was only an hour from campus and could pick them up on my way to AL. Otherwise, it would have been a very interesting week.

Also, there really is no place like home. I love being back!

Thirdly, improvisational humor (improv) isn't nearly as easy as it looks. Ian and I tried to entertain our family with it. It involved me trying to deposit a howitzer monkey at Ian's bank. I was shocked when he informed me that they just threw them in the sewer anyway. Not good.

Flaming Kiwifruit

2 comments:

Djere said...

I hope you don't mind, but I've linked to you guys so I can laugh and learn along with you.

Kiwifruits of Fire said...

Actually, Djere, it's quite an honor. I guess the improv was fun, if a bit bizarre.