Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm Back!

Sorry again for the absence. This past week I've done everything short of attaining world peace. A quick run down of my recent activies:

1. Did all the principal photography on a short film.
2. Wrote a 3,000 word paper.
3. Learned several piano pieces/scales.
4. Planned and excecuted the invasion of several small countries . . .

No, wait. That last one's not right. Oh, well, anyway there were more accomplishments, but enough with the excuses. Onto the fun stuff. I went to Junior/Senior last night with a friend of mine, Borghy. It was great. Here's what I learned:

1. There is a thin line between a hotel and a theme park. That place was AMAZING.
2. Glass elevators make great rides.
3. Tyler likes photography.
4. When you dance, the guy's hand does NOT go on the girls shoulder. I think I already knew that, but I clearly forgot.
5. "Roast Duck Confit" is not a dish. It's French for "A teenie bit of duck shredded over something."
6. Although it's cool watching your chocolate wrap stick thing melt into your coffee, it doesn't make your coffee taste chocolatey.
7. You can make a paper cup out of a large cloth napkin.
8. If you're in an area with a shortage of bears, gators are sufficient to stand in.
9. Don't try to jump into the gator spring.
10. I like to play piano.
11. Billy Joel, "Pianoman" really is a great song.
12. Heart of palms make a great addition to any salad.
13. When you go to something so memorable, you learn a lot of new things.

Okay, well, that was wordy. Or long at least. Good Night all.

Flaming Kiwifruit

No comments: