Sunday, December 19, 2004

Maybe He's Allergic to Wool . . .

Apparently, naked sheep are damaging to my sister's moral value system. Sadly, we learned this after Ian took us to a movie featuring said animal in the buff. I was disturbed as well.

Finals week generally ends with a mass loss of intelligence, aside from the previously chronicled printer incident with my ex-suitemate, there was more proof. There is just something weird about having your back turned to your roommate and hearing him do something along the lines of, "La la doo doo doo doo la la la OW!!!!!!!" Turns out he got a little to "into" his celebratory dance and whacked his knee on his desk. Meanwhile, Jen Hanson and I had much more fun with a dictionary than anyone should, (It had Bob Dylan!) and Rachel, Ian, Jen and I had FAR too much fun with a crude drawing of me. (Crude in the sense of poorly drawn, not disgusting.)

Also, I just learned that if you must put ice into your drink because you are OBSESSIVE about it, the only viable solution to the cold problem is to walk around the house with oven mitts on. You can thank the chimp for that one.

I also learned that there is actually a worship song called, "I Really Want to Praise You Lord." I'm sure it's a solid song, but all I can think of to finish it is, "but, you know, stuff happens."

Have a great night, day, Hannukah, or whatever it is when you read this.

Flaming Kiwifruit

No comments: