Friday, December 24, 2004

T'was The Night Before Christmas . . .

Well . . . many new things have I learned thus far this day.

My brother-in-law is more disturbing if he is bored. What else can he do to scar me for life? Grabbing my brother's hinder parts, attaching sticky Christmas bows to his own hinder parts . . . Need I go on?

My family never changes. We completed our annual puzzle tonight which we do every Christmas. We fought over who's pieces were being taken by whom; we fought over who got to put in the last piece, and in the end, they finished the puzzle . . . while I, the one who had started the puzzle in the first place, was gone!!! Ah! Family and the Holidays! Does it get any better?

Well, Merry Christmas All. Hope you enjoy your holiday!

The Chimp

2 comments:

shelby said...

famlies get so wierd around the holidays. my mom is crazy right now. but the presents make it tolerible.

Kiwifruits of Fire said...

Yippee! Someone who's not related to us read the blog!