Friday, December 24, 2004

T'was The Night Before Christmas . . . Part Two

Well, just when I thought I could not be more disturbed.

You cannot begin to imagine how many utterly disturbing things I learned about my family tonight.

Stephen grew progressivly more disturbing, but most of that I cannot in all good conscience share with you, as it would scar you for life too.

Nothing beats seeing my father wearing a camel mask and rapping about the 'Christ Child' as they (He, Tyler and Holli) preformed a Christmas play.

Oh, well, except seeing my aforementioned father sit and talk on the phone with a burgandy pillow case and a brown frilly curtain tie on his head for an hour.

Then there was the purple pillow which made an . . . um . . . interesting hat. Donned by me (I'm sorry to say). Stephen, maybe others, I lost track . . .

All in all, I am exhausted, disturbed, and all around scared out of my mind. I would post the other disturbing things I learned if I hadn't already repressed them. Maybe when the chaos subsides . . .

The Chimp

No comments: